[mrtg] Re: Adding a new interface

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Fri Mar 28 05:48:55 MET 2003

The 1st idea that comes to my mind is to re-run cfgmaker, but output it to
a different *.cfg  (ex. keep mrtg.cfg, re-run cfgmaker to create
mrtg2.cfg).  Copy the info for the added interface and cut/paste it into
your original *.cfg.  Restart MRTG and it should just "add" the new
interface.  I've been up for awhile, but that's the first thing to pop
into my head.

Good Luck!
Jeremy Fluhmann