[mrtg] Monitoring 3 IP binded on the same interface on Windows 2K Server

Olivier BONHOMME obonhomme at media-developpement.fr
Mon May 5 15:07:34 MEST 2003

Hi !
I have got a problem using MRTG on a WIN 2K Server System. Here is my problem : I have one network interface (ethernet type) but three addresses IP binded on this interface. When i try to configure MRTG, the graphs show me all the traffic or "nothing". Is there a possibility to separate the analysis of the 3 adresses even if there is only physical network interface ?

Thank you for your answers

OB

---