[mrtg] Re: problem with mrtg graphs

nate mrtg at aphroland.org
Wed May 7 19:32:37 MEST 2003

Eric said:

> doing the same installation on a redhat server and a previous version of
> freebsd I've had no problems. Has anyone seen this happen and can you
> recommend any possible solutions?

I've seen many posts of such results here with that version of MRTG
I think there was a post recently specifically dealing with freebsd
reccomending downgrading the rateup script included with MRTG to an
older version. check the archives..I reccomend downgrading for the
moment. I'm running 2.9.17 with no problems(on redhat and debian).

i'd kill if my dsl could get those kinds of speeds though :) only
1mbit up and 1mbit down for me.

nate