[mrtg] Re: Spike after rebooting routers

Woodcock, Bradford Bradford.Woodcock at Level3.com
Fri May 9 19:50:11 MEST 2003

Not sure if my spikes were comparable to yours. However I got spikes on
version 2.9.17 . Upgraded to 2.9.22 and they are gone (this is also with
rrdtool/14all which may have come into play). I'm surprised to see you
have issue with an even newer version. It could be due to a different
reason for causing the spike (where this downgrade may not help) or a
reintroduction of the condition into the code (where it would).

Cheers,
Woody...