[mrtg] Re: rrd file size to store 5-min data for 1 yr

Heath Deschenes HDeschenes at oakley.com
Mon May 12 21:32:16 MEST 2003

I am interested in setting this up. I have looked around and not found much
information about setting up RRD to store 5-min data for 1yr or 2yr.
Can someone please point me to a location that discuss' the setup for this?
Also what does the graph look like then?
I only monitor about 100 interfaces so the file size will not be a problem
for me.

Thank you for any assistance,
Heath