[mrtg] cfgmaker hanging on Cisco pix

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue May 13 17:45:09 MEST 2003

Does anyone know how to fix cfgmaker hanging when running against a
Cisco 515?  I had this problem two years ago, and got around it somehow,
but that machine is dead, and I can't remember what I did.  I get the
following messages from cfgmaker, then it just hangs:

--base: Get Device Info on public at firewall:

--base: Vendor Id: cisco

--base: Populating confcache

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'outside'
interface --> 1

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'inside' interface
--> 2

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'Public' interface
--> 3

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'WAPint' interface
--> 4

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'Unused1'
interface --> 5

--snpo: confcache public at firewall: Descr PIX Firewall 'Unused2'
interface --> 6

Kelly F. Hickel

Senior Software Architect

MQSoftware, Inc