[mrtg] Re: Calling MIBs

Barakat, Mehmet-Hasan hbarakat at kpmg.com
Wed Nov 12 16:55:03 MET 2003

I did, didn't work.

Here is my cfg:

WorkDir: /www/htdocs/pxtl/
Options[_]: growright
LoadMIBs: /www/htdocs/pxtl/Sentry3.mib

Target[temp1]:
.1.3.6.1.4.1.1718.3.2.5.1.6&.1.3.6.1.4.1.1718.3.2.5.1.6:public at 10.6.16.xyz
YLegend[temp1]: Temperature
Legend1[temp1]: Temperature
LegendI[temp1]:
LegendO[temp1]:
MaxBytes[temp1]: 100
Title[temp1]: Temp Analysis -- Sentry3_100866
PageTop[temp1]: <H1>Temp Analysis -- Sentry3_100866</H1>

There isn't much there. What's wrong?

-H