[mrtg] 14all Index Page Spacing

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Wed Nov 12 20:00:04 MET 2003

I'm using 14all.cgi to display some MRTG/RRDTool generated images.  My
problem is with the index page, the one showing the daily graph for all
the interfaces in the .cfg.  The spacing of the title of each graph
makes it look like it belongs to the graph above it instead of below it.
It seems like there is an extra <br> after the title and before the
image and there needs to be a <br> after the image, before the title the
next image.  Is this something I can change in the .cgi itself?

TIA!

Eric Brander
Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb dot com