[mrtg] CPU Utilization on Ascend Pipeline series routers

Nick Bright nick-tech at terraworld.net
Wed Nov 19 19:29:17 MET 2003

Greetings,

 I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I could not find an
answer in the list archives or via google. I would like to graph the cpu
utilization on an Ascend Pipeline (I belive it is a 130, but I am not
sure), in addition to the ISDN (I have already found the answer to that
question in the archives). Does anyone know the OID to graph, or have a
configuration example? Thanks in advance for any information.

 - Nick Bright
    Terra World, Inc
    http://home.terraworld.net