[mrtg] Incorrect MAX speed- atm

von dan dvong3 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 15:13:28 MEST 2003

My max speed does not match with my 7202 router atm interface. I get a max speed of 5088.0kBytes instead of 1250kBytes. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Here is my mrtg script.

        perl /usr/local/src/mrtg-2.9.17/bin/cfgmaker                    \
        --global "workdir: /var/www/html/$location/$name"               \
        --global "Options[_]: growright, bits"                          \
        --ifref=name                                                    \
        --no-down                                                       \
        public@$ipaddr                                                  \
        --output /etc/mrtg/$name.cfg