[mrtg] Re: Error

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Thu Oct 2 16:15:32 MEST 2003

Thomas,

    I would bet that you have gd installed in /usr/local/{include, lib} and
the configure script is looking in /usr/{include, lib}.  This error is also
somewhat ambiguous is the fact it also looking for Zlib and libpng and all
the version numbers have to meet or exceed what configure is expecting.

    You well either have to move gd, Zlib, and libpng to /usr/{include, lib}
or tell configure where all three are located. I choose the latter when I
installed MRTG.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!