[mrtg] Re: Error

Daniel J McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Oct 2 14:09:08 MEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 20:05, Thomas Olofsson wrote:
> ** Ooops, one of many bad things happened:

I ran into this a few days ago, and on my Mandrake 9.2(rc2) box, the
issue had to do with libXm4 not being in the directory that libgd2.so.4
was expecting it.  At least, that's what I gathered from reading the
config.log file - I could be all wrong.

Since I didn't need rateup anyway (I'll be using rrdtool) I just hacked
up the the configure script to eliminate all of the GD checks (about 55
lines) then did a ./configure; touch bin/rateup; sudo make install

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE 2495, CNX
Austin Energy