[mrtg] Re: Polycom Viewstation h.323 Release 7.2.4

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Fri Oct 3 15:18:52 MEST 2003

}
}Hello everyone
}
}Has anyone ever setup monitoring against a Polycom Video
}Conference unit?
}...I could probably just monitor the network switch port, but
}the unit may
}move around (its on a cart)
}
I have quite a few Polycom Viewstation FX units running
5.1(beta) software in my network. I sat down a while
back to write a MRTG template thinking there might be some
cool stuff to monitor, but I couldn't find anything useful
to get via SNMP. I know it keeps a lot of stats - you can
see them in the web interface, but I was unable to figure
out any OIDs for getting at them via SNMP. I pulled down
the mib and walked through it also, but didn't come across
anything worthwhile.

My conclusion was that these stats probably aren't available
through SNMP. If anyone knows otherwise please let the list
know.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- Size: 2k (2203 bytes)