[mrtg] Adding getlog.pl external script values

wbresson at gmrc.com wbresson at gmrc.com
Fri Oct 3 16:19:54 MEST 2003

I need to do a oid1&oid2 at host <mailto:oid1&oid2 at host>  + oid1&oid2 at host
<mailto:oid1&oid2 at host>  except using the script getlog.pl to pull values
out of a w2k csv log file.

Target[host]: `perl getlog.pl <csv file> "<counter>" + perl getlog.pl <csv
file> "<counter>"` is not working.

By not working I mean it is just graphing the first value and not adding in
the second or graphing it at all. Independently on different targets the 2
getlog.pl statements work fine. Also on another graph I need to put 2
getlog.pl targets as two different lines (not added) like how you would do a
oid1 at oid2@host <mailto:oid1 at oid2@host>  with snmp values except I need to
use getlog.pl in this case with 2 targets.