[mrtg] Re: traffic shaping

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Oct 5 01:27:34 MEST 2003

Use ntop.  Orm iif the firewall is connected to a
Cisco device, use flowscan.

Paul

>>> "Ramiro Pulgar" <milovisho_foros at hotmail.com> 10/04/03 14:44 PM >>>
Hi.
I use a lot MRTG to measure traffic of my interfaces with SNMP, but I don't know how can I measure the traffic of specific protocol for example: HTTP, FTP.
I configured my firewall to control the traffic (traffic shaping - HTB) and I want to view the specific traffic that use each protocol and compare with
the polices that I configured.
If I configure to control the traffic by interface I just configure MRTG to get data, but what happen if I control by protocols, how can I do that?
Thanks

Regards

Ramiro Pulgar
milovisho_foros at hotmail.com