[mrtg] Re: Cumulative graphing issue using "gauge" option - data wrap s after hitting 2^32 Bytes ...

dhazell at aap.com.au dhazell at aap.com.au
Tue Oct 7 10:10:06 MEST 2003

Alex
Thanks for your comments. I'm running mrtg on a Windows 2000 server (not my
preference!) so I thought I could use the SNMP_Session.pm and BER.pm perl
modultes that mrtg itself uses to do the snmp querying - I assume it's not
to hard to figure out.

Re your last comment, how do I differentiate between a counter wrap and a
reset ( - check the uptime?)

Cheers
Derek