[mrtg] Re: More detail

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Oct 22 19:10:59 MEST 2003

It is possible to have 10 minutes worth of data.  Having only 2 polling cycles at best would be nearly useless.

There is an option for Interval, but as it says on the mrtg website, the lowest resolution MRTG supports is 5 minutes.  Use RRDTool and you can get down to the second.  Try STG for realtime graphs based on MRTG information.  Exportable data - very cool little utility.

Paul

>>> Andrés Méndez <a.mendez at g2security.com> 10/22/03 12:59 PM >>>
Hello.

I would obtain a more detailed graph with MRTG, because the graph of data
each 5 minutes is too big and I need more detail.

Is it possible to have a graph containing only 10 minutes of data?

I've seen such graphs on some sites, but I haven't found the way of doing
this on the documentation.

Thanks in advance.