[mrtg] mrtg-rrd - Undefined

Bernardo Castilho Pinto bernardo at ipiranga.com.br
Fri Oct 31 14:56:23 MET 2003

 Wnen i launch the script mrtg-rrd , i'm getting this error  "Undefined
statistics". Anyone knows han can i solve  this ?                        I'm
running RH9, mrtg 2.9.17 , rrd 1.0.40 and mrtg-rrd 0.7.
|   thanks,                                                                    |
|     Bernardo.                                                                |