[mrtg] Re: AbsMax upper limit

Andrew Falgout Andrew.Falgout at usm.edu
Tue Sep 9 15:29:19 MEST 2003

I've checked the source for mailscanner-mrtg, and do not see any of the
Big::Int packages called.  A quick test program that simply counted one at a
time was started at 5,000,000,000.  I let it execute through 6 billion until
I stopped it.  So I'm pretty sure that perl isn't chopping it off.  Any
other ideas?  I really do appreciate all the help.