[mrtg] MRTG: value without division per time interval (no gauge)

Christoph Werner christoph-w at gmx.at
Fri Sep 12 08:24:07 MEST 2003

Hi,

I want to show a graph containing values which are not divided by the time
interval (eg. 300 sec). The value is incrementing so the gauge-option I think
is not suitable.

I want mrtg to show a number containing the delta between the last
snmp-request and the current one but I do not want this to be divided by the time
interval between.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Chris

PS: The Factor-option is also not really the best I think as this option
cannot  reflect the real interval between the snmp-requests as I cannot
guarentee the interval time (depends on eg. cpu,link-utilization).