[mrtg] Re: Cisco PIX 515E

Alan Rader darlists at bakerd.com
Sat Sep 20 00:43:15 MEST 2003

I may try that this weekend.  We have an alternate T1 with a PIX on it
and it is working for me.  The differences are:

Works on my 515
Can't get snmp info on my 525.
Since the 525 is our main firewall, it is more secure.  So it may just
be an issue with finding out what ACLs and such may be preventing snmp
traffic, but I don't see any denying snmp on the side.

I will try the reboot first though.