[mrtg] Re: Somix templates and how to properly use them

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Mon Sep 22 16:44:24 MEST 2003

The Somix 'templates' were made long before the introduction of the
templates directive/option was included with MRTG. These templates are
intended to be copied/pasted into your config files, not called from the
MRTG command.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)