[mrtg] Re: Somix templates and how to properly use them

Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com Greg.Volk at edwardjones.com
Mon Sep 22 16:46:26 MEST 2003

I've never been able to get the Somix templates to work - but
I thought I was just missing something stupid, but cfgmaker
templates aren't that complicated, so I took some of the OIDs
and built my own templates with help from the template-howto
section of the cfgmaker docs.
It's quite easy after you've done a couple of them, just time
consuming to get all the different fields (ylegend, shortlegend,
etc) correct.

If you want something to go from, take a look at the templates
that I've put at http://mrtg.gvolk.com (there are links on the
right side pane).