[mrtg] Generating HTMLS from existing logs

Charles Haven quark at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 24 23:13:09 MEST 2003

Hello all,

Currently I query a device twice -- once to generate a small 'd' image and
suppressing 'wmy' images and generating an un-needed HTML page. Then again
to generate the normal images and HTML for 'dwmy'.

I use the "small" images to create a custom overview page where I use the
images but not the HTML generated by MRTG. The images are linked to the
HTML page generated by MRTG on the second query which are the default size.

My question is: Is it possible to query the devices just one time and then
generate the images and HTML from the logs?

Thanks,
Charles