[mrtg] MRTG questions concerning mrtg.cfg

Dennis_Asberry at kcmo.org Dennis_Asberry at kcmo.org
Thu Sep 25 18:28:09 MEST 2003

I have been running mrtg from a typical scope of a WAN device to all of its
connections, and the config file was rather easy to build. However I now
need to add other sites that are not connected directly through this same
device. My question is this: Do you re-run the PERL cfgmaker command to add
these additional sites? if so, How does the config file get updated after
running to reflect the HTML information for the page?

Lastly, if possible can someone provide a copy of a multi-device config
much like what I am attempting to perform, with a little blurbage to help
me understand its structure?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Asberry
CofKC, Network Integrations