[mrtg] Re: 64 Kbps CIR 32 Kbps (point to point) Frame Relay WAN ( Urgent)

Bowler, Michael Bowlermc at agedwards.com
Tue Apr 6 16:39:14 MEST 2004

I use MRTG to monitor my company's frame-relay WAN.  What I did was set the
MaxBytes value to double the port speed.  Assuming you have 64Kbps port
speed to your branches, you can tell MRTG to use 128Kbps as the value for
MaxBytes.  Keep in mind that it's Bytes not Bits.  So you'll need to divide
128000 by 8 to get MaxBytes: 16000.
Mike Bowler