[mrtg] Re: 64 Kbps CIR 32 Kbps (point to point) Frame Relay WAN (Urgent)

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Tue Apr 6 16:41:26 MEST 2004

mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch wrote:
> Dear The Expert,
> We had 64 Kbps CIR 32 Kbps (point to point) Frame Relay WAN
> connection to our branch, is it possible for me to use MRTG
> for make me sure that our Network Provider already gave us
> correct bandwidth rate? if so .. could any body please inform
> me what should I do? or what should I change in my .cfg file?
> I need advice .. I have stuck on this for almost 4 weeks ..
> and I am getting frustated now ..
>
> many thanks in advance
>
> Regards
>
> Winanjaya

Perhaps you could provide some more information, maybe show us your .cfg
file?
If you used configmaker to generate the .cfg file, it should show the
correct bandwidth.
You may want to set MaxBytes to 4000 (for the CIR) and AbsMax to 8000
(for the port). Other than that, I'm not sure what else you are looking
for.
If you still have specific questions about this, please let us know...

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)