[mrtg] routers2.cgi problem

Jon Ha Jon at mail.xanga.net
Thu Apr 8 22:12:59 MEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have previouse setup mrtg-2.10.14, rrdtoo-1.0.40, activeperl-5.8.3.809, and routers2-v2.13a on a test machine running Windows XP Pro.  Everything works great there but when I tried to mimic the exact same setup on a Windows 2000 Server I am unable to generate any graphs with routers2.  I notice the graphs directory only have one file in it 'file.png'.  I gave certain users write permission to that directory (system, admin, launch IIS account, everyone).  In IIS the directory where the cgi resides can only be accessed with a valid account.  I also notice the page that routers2.cgi generates, some icons doesn't show and are replaced by text links (refresh, bookmark, etc).  The only thing that updates in the page is the time.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance,

Jon