[mrtg] Re: Once upon a time - A story of --descint

Nejaa Halcyon nejaa at racc2000.com
Mon Apr 12 14:38:40 MEST 2004

This may sound abit cynical, but you could manually edit mrtg.cfg to add
the detailed description...

<TR><TD>Description:</TD><TD>Serial2/2, this is quite a lovely interface,
don't you think?</TD></TR>

Just my smart-ass two cents worth, sorry.

-Nejaa

--
"Hackers and academics have uncovered one Windows security hole after
another, turning Microsoft into a frantic little Dutch boy at the dike