[mrtg] Re: Once upon a time - A story of --descint

Tim Sheets TSheets at illinois.net
Tue Apr 13 15:58:35 MEST 2004

Albert,

Have you looked at the cfgmaker manual?  Unless I am missing your point,
using the option  --ifdesc=alias may give you what you want (several
options are available).  Alternatively, you could use a template and
grab whatever you want out of the MIB tree as a description.

Again, if I have misunderstood you, I apologize.

Tim