[mrtg] Re: Monitoring on ATM Switch VC and LAN Switch VLAN on tru nk port

Nelson Tseung ntseung at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Apr 14 04:21:30 MEST 2004

Nmm, with a glance at an atmmaker for linux version of
mrtg, it was found that the atmmaker could not do much
right now other than traffic at port level.

At VPI and VCI, it won't support.

I wonder if all mrtg users require "manual
programming" in config for each VPI/VCI at ATM switch.

Any exceptions I can hear?

Many thx to input from Benjamin.