[mrtg] Re: Dual T1's

Joe Paragona joe.paragona at carat.com
Wed Apr 14 21:25:00 MEST 2004

Thanks everyone for your input. . . .I did originally run cfgmaker when the
2nd line was installed,
but I will rerun cfgmaker on that router, just to play it safe.

But I guess what I am really looking for is a combined view, like Tim had
mentioned.

What would be the best way to go about "advanced" config file tweaking?

JP

                      "Tim Sheets"
                      <TSheets at illinois        To:       "Joe Paragona" <joe.paragona at carat.com>, <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                      .net>                    cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [mrtg] Dual T1's
                      04/14/2004 02:57
                      PM

Joe,

You need to run cfgmaker against the router again.  It is most likely
grabbing information off only the interface that was up when you started
at the beginning of the year.  Traffic statistics are kept on a
per-interface basis.

If you want a combined view, you will need to do some more advanced
config file tweaking.

Tim