[mrtg] indexing?!!

Jon Robbins moabutrocks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 20:39:32 MEST 2004

For targets that have to have the index set first, before the get request can be made, can this accomplished within each cfg file target section somehow? I have not found any reference thus far within MRTG on how to set an OID, then perform a target request on another OID!..

I have a Multi-port terminal server with dual Temp and Humidity sensors that continually poll for scalar values that I also want to poll and graph with MRTG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you,

Jon Robbins