[mrtg] Re: Using an OID to gather info

Makai József Jozsef.Makai at siemens.com
Mon Aug 9 09:35:09 MEST 2004

Hi,

Try to look at the mrtg-reference guide:

Explicit OIDs

You can also explicitly define which OID to query by using the following
syntax 'OID_1&OID_2:community at router' The following example will retrieve
error counts for input and output on interface 1. MRTG needs to graph two
variables, so you need to specify two OID's such as temperature and humidity
or error input and error output.
Example:

 Target[ezwf]: 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14.1&1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.20.1:public at myrouter

Do not forget: here you must use two OIDs, either two different ones or
twice the same one.

Jozsef