[mrtg] Re: SNMP and Cisco ... Oh the Fun a newbie can have.

Hart, Kevin KHart at helixtechnology.com
Tue Aug 31 15:47:00 MEST 2004

I use MRTG to monitor 6509 Gigabit ports and I see fairly signigicant
traffic on some of my graphs.
In particular, there is a lot of traffic outbound from the switch to the
backup
server overnight. Sometimes this will exceed 300 Megabits/second for over an
hour.
I am using SNMP version 2 and the switch is in hybrid mode CatOS 6.3(10).

Kevin