[mrtg] ???read the rrd database file?????

welly limston well_great2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 12:42:51 MET 2004

There is anyone out there know how to read the content of the database which we get from “rrdtool dump” command. I am especially confuse about how to read the value of each variable (such as: 123456700.000e+001) and how to convert it to the usual number format. And what is NaN (not a Number) means in this file? (any body knows?)
I have been read almost all of the RRD tutorial and manual but there is no information which explain that in details. I wanna convert the content so that I can use it in php function. If there is anybody try this one, please point me how to get the more detail information about it. I am very frustrated cause there is no guideline for me know.

I am very appreciate any help from u.

Thank’z

Welly