[mrtg] Re: No webupdate monitoring W2K server with perfmon counte r

William Owen william.owen at profilesmail.com
Wed Dec 8 15:46:18 MET 2004

I'm confused...
You say you are using RRD to log your information (inferring you have
'LogFormat: rrdtool' in your config).  If this is the case, Rateup should
not be running and no graphs should be generated.  If you user RRDTool as
your backend, you have to use a 3rd party frontend to generate/display your
png files.

I guess the real question is, are you using the built in .log files or .rrd
(rrdtool)?

Posting part of your config file should clear it up if you are not sure.