[mrtg] Re: graph-drawing performance

Stuart Kendrick skendric at fhcrc.org
Wed Feb 4 21:31:00 MET 2004

hi corey,

i'm using mrtg-rrd.cgi 0.7

load average runs about 2 on the box normally and climbs to 7 when it
draws graphs for me.

ok, so i could improve performance somewhat if i employed modperl.  and
yes, i could think about slicing up pages to display a blade at a time ...
though, at my current drawing rate, i'd only barely draw a page (48 ports)
before my five minutes were up.

--sk