[mrtg] Monitor of cisco routers

Thomas Kotze RAD thomaskrad at mycomax.com
Thu Feb 5 15:46:21 MET 2004

Hi ,

We have a cisco router behind a cisco pix firewall, and when I run the
cfgmaker it does not seem to get a response from the router.

I can however get satitsitics on the sam network for another server. So
mrtg installation and computer seems to be fine.

The ip address for the computer is allowed through the firewall to any
host on the other port  of the firewall.

Any suggestions??

Groete / Regards
Thomas

WARNING: this e-mail contains confidential information and any
unauthorised use or interception is illegal. If this e-mail is not
intended for you, you may not copy, distribute or disclose the contents
to anyone nor take any action in reliance on the content. If you receive
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.