[mrtg] MRTG Works only on Certain Interfaces

Tong, Andres Andres.Tong at jud.ca.gov
Tue Feb 10 21:18:53 MET 2004

Hello,
I had been polling via MRTG a Cisco router with multiple interfaces. It appears that the MRTG graphs for certain interfaces have not been updated since December 20 of 2003. However, I do have a few interfaces that worked properly. Can someone help me on what files I need to delete (like the html or GIF) for those interfaces that are not working so that it will refresh itself and start generating new graphs and new HTML files?

-andy
San Francisco