[mrtg] Re: Index page of Mrtg

Sturgis, Grant GSturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Tue Feb 10 21:12:41 MET 2004

The page created by MRTG is named from the contents in
between the brackets in your config file, i.e.:

Target[targetname]

would create targetname.html.

You can tell apache what you want to name the index files using the

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.htm index.html
</IfModule>

directive in apache so you could add targetname.html here.

OR, you could write your own index.html that points to all of
your different target.html pages.

HTH,

Grant

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by