[mrtg] Re: Threshold monitoring

Kerry Werry KWerry at pivotal.com
Thu Feb 12 21:05:00 MET 2004

This should be possible with the basic threshold options. You have min
and max threshold options, so set both for one interface say a max of
70% and a min of 10% and you will bet alarms when you go above the max
9and back below it) and below the min (and back above it)... I think
that does what you want???

Kerry L. Werry
604-699-8087 (office)
604-762-1293 (cell)