[mrtg] AS5800 and T1 graphing

Guidescape guidescape at chilitech.net
Tue Feb 17 18:51:26 MET 2004

So I'm trying to monitor usage on my AS5800.   I have a DS3 coming into
it, but the way the phone company is setup they send me T1s over the
DS3.. so my config looks something like this:

controller T1 1/0/0:1
 framing esf
 fdl ansi
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-fgb mf dnis
 description HC xxx-xxxx Laporte
!
controller T1 1/0/0:2
 framing esf
 fdl ansi
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-fgb mf dnis
 description HC xxx-xxxx Liberty
!
controller T1 1/0/0:3
 framing esf
 fdl ansi
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-fgb mf dnis
 description HC xxx-xxxx Towanda
!
controller T1 1/0/0:4
 framing esf
 fdl ansi
 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-24 type e&m-fgb mf dnis
 description HC xxx-xxxx Wellsboro

I've tried several different setups in MRTG to try to get it to monitor
line usage but none of them seem to work.  What OID do I need to use
here?  Normally I just poll total system usage to find capacity.. but in
this case I have to poll each T1 individually.  blah..