[mrtg] Re: SNMPv2 with MRTG 2.10.11 (extra info)

Frank DeChellis frankd at iaw.on.ca
Sat Jan 3 01:49:54 MET 2004

Hi Again,

I guess what I need is to know how to add :::::2 to the end of
this line in my .cfg file

Target[10.0.0.20_2]: 2:Canopy at 10.0.0.20

Like I said, I got how to create the device cfg file with snmp2
but I can't get it to run unless I manually edit the cfg file,
which is a pain with 50 something devices.

Thanks
Frank

Behalf Of Frank DeChellis