[mrtg] Monitoring Room Temperature with Temptrax

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Sat Jan 17 00:43:27 MET 2004

Does anyone out there monitor theirs server rooms with a Temptrax Ethernet
monitoring device?  If so, what script did you happen to use?  I'm using a
script that I found for MRTG and the Temptraxe, but it turns only one value
which causes my MRTG to throw the " Expected a Number for 'out' but nothing'
" error.

Dave has been helping me with this problem and shown me the problem I'm
having.  Now I just need to figure out how I can get it to return the 4
values It's asking for to run an external script.  Thanks!

Mike