[mrtg] Re: resolve problem?

Michel pjam at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 19 10:51:12 MET 2004

Michael, everything is up and running!
Thank you for the hint. I should have noticed it myself (everything is
in the book in front of me!). What a shame! But about the backslashes, I
used the copy and paste method before (I installed it three times before
and got it running) and did'nt have any problems so that remains a bit
of a mystery to me. Alex and Takumi, thank you for your response as
well!

Regards

Michel