[mrtg] Graph for a specified time period

Francis McPhail Francis.McPhail at blueapache.com
Fri Jan 23 02:53:52 MET 2004

Hi I've search through the archives and counldn't find anything so if
I've missed something I do apologised.

I monitor a number of cisco devices with mrtg, and once a month I take
the monthly summary graph (usually at 11:59pm on the night of the end of
the month.) for a monthyl status report.

Last month I was unable to take this graph, due to a cron problem. Is
there anyway I can roll back, or have the graph displayed/generated as
it would have look at 11:59PM 31/12/2003?

Cheers,
Francis.

  _____
Francis McPhail

Phone:

1300 13 55 48

Technical Services Manager

Fax:

1300 13 55 49

Blue Apache Pty Ltd

Direct:

Melbourne - Sydney

Mobile:

0414 43 27 30

www.blueapache.com

Email:

francis.mcphail at blueapache.com

  _____

It is confidential to the addressee and may contain certain copyright and/or legally privileged infomration.  No-one else other than, on behalf of the addressee, may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on all or any part of it or its attachments.  You must scan this email and any attached files for viruses.  We accept no liability for any loss, damage or consequence resulting either directly or indirectly from the use of attached files.