[mrtg] using MRTG to graph data with timestamp earlier than now

Yanping Gu yanping at ucs.ubc.ca
Fri Jan 23 23:48:06 MET 2004

Hi all,

Please answer this questions.. I'm setting MRTG to call an external
script. The script contains data I copied out from a router every once a
while. I run MRTG on cronjob. The output of the script is the in and out
counter of interfaces. Since the file I copied out of the router
contains data happened in the past hour, the output of the script
wouldn't be the value of the current time. How can  I get MRTG to graph
on an earlier timestamp?

Your reply is appreciated ...
yanping