[mrtg] wrong graph

simon dcunha simon at kmun.gov.kw
Wed Jul 7 06:57:29 MEST 2004

Hi,

I have been using mrtg for the last 15 months or so and is working fine
i have been monitoring many router and servers and also squid and is
working fine

but for the last week i noticed that the ATM interface of my gateway
router which connects to internet shows very short high spikes at
irregular intervals of the day. the other devices also show some spikes

just to be sure I ran MRTG monitoring the same router from another machine
and is working fine

can anybody tell me why and also is it possible to clear one weeks or one
month data

thanks and regards

simon
--