[mrtg] Re: Weekformat [abcd]

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jul 13 22:58:32 MEST 2004

(From the routers2.cgi documentation)
# How do you want to define your week numbers?  This is used in the Monthly
# graph.  For most people, you won't want to alter this.
# V: The default (Week Mon-Sun, Week 1 is the first week of year with >=4
days)
# This is the ISO Standard weeknumber. It DOES NOT WORK under Windows.
#weeknumber=%V
# U: Alternate (Week Sun-Sat, Week 1 starts on first Sunday of year)
#weeknumber=%U
# W: Alternate (Week Mon-Sun, Week 1 starts on first Monday of year)
# Does anyone use this?
#weeknumber=%W

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes